The Urban Living Lab Center is a UN-Habitat Collaborating Center
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site
Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone
Information that you provide to us by completing surveys
Details of your visits to the site and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of the site are of most interest
We may use information about you in the following ways:
To provide you with information about latest news from the Urban Living Lab team and events that may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organisations.
1. From this point on, ‘Urban Living Lab, ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘ULLC’ will refer to the Urban Living Lab research consortium, its research groups, and collaborative corporations associated with the partner institutions.
2. The term ‘this (web)site’ or ‘our (web)site’ will from now on relate to the Urban Living Lab website and all the related sites hosted on the same server which link to this disclaimer.
3. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
4. The Urban Living Lab site contains links to internet sites maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Urban Living Lab Center of the content on those third-party sites. The ULLC is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. ULLC cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
5. All rights to the content of this site are owned, controlled or licensed by or to ULLC and its parent institutions and are protected by all applicable English or international intellectual property laws.
7. You may only use the site for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
to knowingly distribute any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or communications network or hardware.
ULLC provides the information contained in this website solely as a resource for is users without any form of assurance. While ULLC tries to provide quality content on its website, it does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of this information and will not be liable in any form for damages or losses to the user that may result from the use of this information. ULLC shall not be responsible for any errors or inadvertent alterations that may occur in the disclosure of content on its website.
Third Party Disclaimer
ULLC provides a number of links to third-party websites. The inclusion of these links does not in any way imply endorsement by ULLC or its partners. ULLC is not responsible for the contents of these linked sites or the opinions expressed. This also applies to any additional links that may appear within these sites.
All materials that appear on ULLC official website are its exclusive property unless otherwise indicated. ULLC encourages users to print, download, or copy information, documents and materials from the website exclusively for personal and non-profit purposes, without special permission from the copyright holder, provided acknowledgment of the source is made. No use of ULLC publications or materials may be made for resale or for any other commercial purpose without prior permission in writing from ULLC.
For copyright permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org